“Beauty and the Beast is a 1991 American animated musical romantic fantasy film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and released by Walt Disney Pictures.” Said Wikipedia.
It’s about a Prince who is pretty much self centered that gets a curse put on him, that curse turns him into a beast and the only way to break the curse is for him to love another and earn her love in return. The Beasts servants are turned into household items that can talk caused by the curse; he is also given a magic mirror that can see into the future and a rose that acts as his timer.
Ten years later there’s a bookworm girl named Belle and her father Maurice. One day her father gets into trouble and Belle goes to save him but stumbles into the Beast – that’s when their magical story begins.
This is my favourite Disney “princess” movies out of all of them. I just wish they sold adult Halloween costumes of Belle so I could wear it!
If you haven’t seen the movie please watch it, in fact watched all the old Disney movies!
Thanks for reading,
Fall is quickly coming upon us so I wanted to write a little something about that! Now remember I live in Toronto/Brampton so these things will most likely be things we do around here!
- Apple Picking. Since I’m on the boarder of farm land it’s only about a 20 min drive to the closest farm where you can do that. If you live in the area, the best place and most famous place out of my friends would be Downy’s Pumpkin Farm. I’ve been going here ever since I was a child, there’s tons of things to do for all ages!
- Nuit Blanche. I can’t even begin to describe how amazing Nuit Blanche is. Nuit Blanche is a bunch of contemporary art made by 100s of artist that put their art work on the roads of a big city for everyone to see. The roads get closed, travel because free if you pay one payment of $11, there’s food trucks, hotel prices are lowered and it’s a lot of fun. I’ve been going for about 3-4 years now and it’s amazing every time! Don’t fear, it’s not just in Toronto, I know a lot of big cities do this, you just have to look it up in your area! Here’s the link to Toronto’s so you get the idea!
- Halloween! This is a given one, I think this is what everyone looks forward to when they think of fall, that and one other things. Now, there’s more then just getting dressed up and going out for one night. Yes one of the items is to get your costume but the second is to decorate your lawn! Go to stores and check out what they have, you only have to buy this stuff once then you can use it for every year! If you’re older and don’t have a house of your own yet I would say throw a party with your closet friends! Look online to find games and weird, gross, scary stuff to do.
- Pumpkin Picking/Plant a Pumpkin. Once again you can do the pumpkin picking at the farm I named earlier,this truly amazing. If you’re planting your own pumpkin you will need to plan this a little bit earlier, mostly I would say do it around the middle of the summer if not then the end like I did. If you do it at the end then you will most likely get small pumpkins.
- Pumpkin Craving Contest. My sister and I randomly decided to do this one year and now it`s been a thing ever since. Two years ago we printed off pictures online and then traced, craved then posted them on social media to get everyone to judge them to see who wins. Who ever has to most likes/comments wins. Last year we decided to switch it up and said that we had to free hand the picture then so on same rules. You can switch it up, make you’re own rules and make it a little tradition.
- Last Chance Baseball Game. For you baseball fans you already know that the season is still going on strong for the next month or so, get those tickets. For you other folks who like going to games because it’s something to do, well there you go, get cheap tickets and get drunk. (Yes I’m talking to you girls who have no idea what baseball is, how it’s played or any of the player names.)
- Football Game/Super Bowl Party. Yay football season has started and I still don’t understand this damn sport! I mean I know the basics I guess. If you are like me and have a boyfriend who is obsessed with football then just go with it. My boyfriend every year throws a super bowl party, it’s pretty fun, there’s bets and a quiz and much more. You can look online to get a whole bunch of ideas and see whats going on. Even better though, would be actually going to see a game! Look for your team on their website and see if they’re coming to place near you!
- Thanksgiving. Now I know most of you may be from the states and you’re thinking well that is like football but in Canada its a whole different things. It’s like Christmas without a gifts, just family coming over for dinner. But lets face it, the dinner, aka the turkey, is what everyone wants.
- Fall Photo Shoot. I know this is probably one of the most cheesy things I’ve said but I know at least two people who do it every year. Plus you can save the pictures and make it a Christmas gift.
- Halloween Haunt. This may be hard for almost all of you since I don’t know if anywhere else has something like this. I live 30 mins away from Canada’s Wonderland, every year they put on this thing called Halloween Haunt. It use to be called Fear Fest but I guess they had to change the name. It’s pretty sweet, they set up a bunch of scary mazes, hire to people to walk around like zombies and do weird shit with their bodies. It’s something you just have to do once in your life around here. If you have seizure though I wouldn’t suggest going, a lot of flashing lights in the mazes, you can go on the rides though! Here’s the link so you get the idea.
There you have it! Hopefully you liked this post and this gave you some ideas.
Thanks for reading!
I’ve been crazy busy with life lately and I haven’t really had a time to just sit down and write/blog. I’m either working, trying to see my boyfriend (which is hard lately), doing things for my mum or figuring out all this Christmas shopping that I need to get a head start on.
Work has been crazy busy and stupid because of my boss and some parents; I already wrote about that in my previous post. My boyfriend got a second job so now it’s even harder to see each other but were making it work, since I’m home all the time when I’m not working I’ve just been trying to get shit done so my mum isn’t so stressed.
For some reason this year I’ve been getting excited about Christmas and getting everyone gifts, today I bought my first gift! I’m actually proud of myself because I’ve never started my shopping this early but since Halloween is over I can now start. All the stores are going to have their Christmas stuff out.
Now for Halloween I didn’t get to go to a party or anything because both my boyfriend and I are broke and we had to work at night. Which is okay because I dressed up as a cat for the pool, but before I went to work I had a big break in between my shifts, so I told my sister to get pumpkins and we’ll carve them. Ever since we stopped going out for candy be just made the pumpkin thing a big deal. We normally cheat and print of something on the internet to carve out but this year we decided to go free hand. We could look at the internet for inspiration but then we had to draw it out on our own.
My sister’s first one was bad, it was suppose to be a raven but it ended up looking like a chicken. So she just turned it around and started over to get this….
I decided to draw something on my own sort of. I drew it on a napkin first then I carefully drew it out on the pumpkin, it actually took my so long to draw it on cause I really wanted it to turn out nice. I ended up with this….
Now it wasn’t suppose to come out looking cute but it did and I like it that way. I was going to do diamonds at the bottom but I thought that would be too much so I didn’t.
My sister and I make pumpkin carvings a competition every year, so please tell me which one you like better. 1 being the first pictures and 2 being the second picture!
Holy crap, who watches the walking dead? I just finished watching tonights episode and it was crazy! I told my friend after watching last’s weeks that the pigs are getting sick because they keep killing the walkers that are on the fence, then the blood goes into the dirt which the pigs eat making them sick. I don’t know if they was right but that what it seems like after watching that. The only part that I couldn’t watch for some reason was when Rick cut the pig so the walkers will eat them.
I honestly think Rick is losing his mind and he is going to get killed off soon. The people getting burnt, I have no idea who the hell did that. Actually I have a guess, I think it’s the little girl who is fucked up! I think at night she goes to feed them and she burnt the sick people. To get the sick people out she probably cut there legs so they can’t walk then dragged them out and burnt them. The little girl did take the knife earlier in the show.
I honestly don’t know but the show is getting even better as it goes on! I can’t wait for next weeks episode!
Okay so at my work which is the City of Brampton we have this thing every year cold Fright Night. It happens in October by halloween of course, everyone dresses up, my bosses all the way down to maintenance staff and volunteers. This is a big night for rec centres, at mine we had a hay ride, haunted maze, swimming, arts and craft table, a magician, and face painting! I work in the pool and since we have to save lives we don’t really get to dress up but we can wear ears and face paint. So a girl that I worked with were cats! We were pretty cute, not gonna lie. haha.
Anyways our night was interesting because we were suppose to have five guards because there was suppose to be a lot of people and there usually is. I ended up having 3 including myself, I told my boss since my actual boss that was suppose to get all the guards there wasn’t there. We just ended up guarding three which went really well surprisingly! We only had one report to fill out and it was just a cut so that’s good. After we cleaned up the pool as fast as we could then went through the maze, ate smores and popcorn. It was actually so much fun and I can’t believe I’ve never worked it before!
There are more fright night night’s if you just look up on the website or go to your local rec if you live in Brampton and want to go! Check it out!