Make Up Favourite:
Sephora Eye Lash Curler
I’m the type of person who thinks if you don’t use an eyelash curler before you put mascara on it looks weird, to me it makes your eyelashes pop even more. I got this one from Sephora for $21.00, it has lasted me a long time and it comes with extra eyelash pads. Totally worth it!
Skin Care Favourite:
Cozy Sunday Morning Ultra Shea Body Cream
I got this because I needed more cream to go in my work bag, I smelt tons of creams and fell in love with this smell plus I love the name. I normally just leave the cream in my bag until it’s used up but I’ve been taking this with me everywhere! I got it from Bath & Body Works for $13.00.
Hair Care Favourite:
John Frieda 1 1/2 inch Curling Iron
I got this awhile ago and I use it mostly for when I go out to nice places or I just want to look good. It’s great, it heats up quickly, does great job on curling hair and cools down fast as well. I actually got this as a gift so I’m not 100% of the price but it’s roughly $40.00-$50.00.
butter LONDON Cor Blimey Nail Polish
I love this colour, I usually put it on all the time between another red colour I wrote about before. I got this at Sephora for $17.50.
Tide Sport + Febreze Laundry Detergent
I played sports my whole life so I need something strong that would smell great but would actually clean my clothes. My mother gets this for me and it’s great! It’s roughly $8-$9 but you can get it at almost any grocery store and price match!
Sorry by Justin Bieber
Bose SoundTrue Over-Ear Headphones – Mint
I am in love with these! They sound great, feel great on your ears, can wear them for a long time and even though they are not noise cancelling you have to take them off to hear people properly. I got these at Best Buy for $179.00.
Thanks for reading,
I was thinking of another list to put up but I had no idea what, I decided to write down all the things/products I use every day! I thought it was a fun, cool idea and maybe you guys can check it out and try them yourself!
- Clif Bars. I honestly would starve to death if I didn’t eat these.
- Blistex Berry lip balm.
- Vicks VapoRub… I get sick very easily and this is a wonders!
- Alesse birth control…enough said.
- Life Brand Allergy Formula.
- Up & Up migraine relief. Now if you’re in Canada you can only get this in the states sadly. Our laws don’t allow us to have this.
- TUMS smoothies.
- U by Kotex tampons. Sorry boys, it’s a must!
- Crush perfume from Boathouse.
- Dove Go Fresh pomegranate & lemon verbena scent antiperspirant.
- Dove clinical protection.
- moroccan argan oil.
- Cetaphil face wash and moisturizing face cream.
- Vaseline dry skin lotion.
- Sephora eye lash curler.
- Maybelline the rocket volum express mascara (waterproof). Honestly the best I’ve used so far!
- Sephora Tweezerman tweezers.
- Sephora Khol expert eyeliner.
- Sephora sharpener.
- Essie nail polish.
- OPI nail polish.
- Coach purse.
- Crest Pro Health Whitening toothpaste.
- Colgate vibrating toothbrush.
- Crest Pro Health Multi-Protection mouth wash.
- Lifebrand Latex Free bandaids. I play baseball and obviously you get cut up a lot but I have sensitive skin, to the point wear anything that has sticky stuff on it like bandaids, first-aid tape, stickerts, etc will burn my skin.
- Assuie Aussome volume shampoo and conditioner.
- I love…raspberry & blackberry shower gel.
- Bic Soleil shavers.
- Target luffa.
- Sunlight Sensitive skin pac laundry detergent. Once again my skin is a pain in the butt. I’m actually allergic to perfume so anything that is smelly will give me a rash. This is great stuff it doesn’t have a scent but it leaves your clothes smelling clean.
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone. It’s old and discontinued but it is honestly a great phone. I’ve dropped it so many times, it’s survived a baseball diamond and so much more.
- Nexus 7 Tablet.
- iPod Classic.
- iHome iPod stand.
- Canon PowerShot SD1100 1S
- HP white lap top 17” screen.
- Ceramic straightener. I’ve had it for so long that it doesn’t even have a name, but it’s the best.
- John Frieda Curling Iron. This is the best brand if you want a brand name product for your hair.
- Shoppers Drug Mart mini super umbrella…for those rainy days.
- Coach purple watch.
- 2 Pandora charm bracelets.
- Bittersweet earrings.
- American Eagle jeans and earrings.
- Boathouse tops/sweaters and toques. I live in Canada! I must have a toque!
- American Eagle black and brown belts.