Happy Canada Day!
This was actually the hardest thing for me to do but I wanted to do it again, which I did! 50 more things about me, I hope you like it.
- I always randomly wake up in the middle of the night for no reason.
- I’ve only had one job my whole life.
- I have a fear of becoming fat.
- It’s extremely hard for me to talk to new people.
- Doctor Who is the shit, go watch the show.
- I write almost everyday in a jornal and no one has ever read them.
- I don’t know where half those journals are.
- I love cats and dogs.
- I have 1 cat and 2 dogs.
- My mum doesn’t buy real pop, it’s pretty much flavoured water.
- I want to live a healthy lifestyle but I have zero motivation.
- I hate Apple products but I have an iPod.
- My longest relationship was 3 year. (The worst three years of my life.)
- I only have 2 really good friends.
- I hate my job, it actually is the worst.
- I was a regular at a bar by the time I was 19. In Canada that is the legal drinking age.
- I love taking pictures when I go out. Yes, I am THAT girl.
- It’s really hard for me to tell you, “I love you.” So if I say it, I mean it.
- I hate when people get the same things as me, especially if you’re related to me.
- I have no idea what I want to do with my life job wise.
- Writing is the only thing I keep at, I’ve been doing it for years but just for myself.
- I feel like I somehow always mess up my relationships.
- I’m always worrying I’m going to lose someone close to me.
- I’ve learnt to embrace my crazy curly hair just in like the past year or two.
- I hate talking about myself to people so this is very hard for me, even though I don’t know who any of you are or can see that you’re reading this.
- I think I am a bad gift giver.
- I love wrapping gifts, so Christmas is really fun for me.
- My favourite colour is purple.
- I use to have a Newfoundland dog, she died when I was younger.
- I use to have a Bernese Mountain Dog but she died 2 years ago Feb.
- …I’m the only person in my family that didn’t get to say goodbye to my Bernese so that day is really hard for me.
- I’ve never had an actual new years kiss with a boyfriend or a guy I like.
- I have had a new years kiss though. Last new years some random guy kissed me at Nathan Phillips Square in Toronto, Canada.
- I can’t sleep when my boyfriend works midnights.
- I hate change. I hate counting it, carrying it around, just everything about it.
- I use to wear Gothic clothes.
- I’m allergic to perfume but I wear it everyday.
- I don’t actually have a winter jacket.
- When I was younger I put a hole in my head but jumping off a bunk bed and landing on a ceramic pig. The pig ear split my head open without the damn thing breaking.
- I got rid of my warts I got from the pool but accidentally stabbing myself with my pufferfish.
- I’ve lost every best friend but one and today is her birthday!
- I love going hot tubing.
- Pandora is my favourite place to get jewelry.
- I actually have 2 Pandora charm bracelets.
- I’m really nice to someone unless I don’t like them, then I will make you feel like complete shit.
- I wish I could put together really cool layered outfits, but I just suck. Jeans and t-shirts all the way.
- I actually miss switching between my parents houses every week.
- I have a sign Colby Rasmus baseball from the Toronto Blue Jays. He is my favourite player!
- David Clarkson is my favourite Toronto Maple Leaf player.
- I’ve been to one maybe two Leaf games my whole life.
At this point in my life I don’t want to see turkey until it’s Christmas. I’ve had so much turkey in the last couple of days it’s not funny! Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadians out there, I know this is late but I was busy getting fat off pumpkin pie. There’s honestly not a lot to write about since I spent most of the weekend with my family, but I guess I can write about how they all went.
Dinner # 1.
The first dinner I went to was my mums. I was already home so I didn’t have to go very far for this one. The day started off with my mum and I cutting and peeling carrots and potatoes! Then we fought with the turkey, those stupid giblets I think they’re called wouldn’t come off so we literally had to fight this thing to get them off. Finally the dinner was on the way, my Nana came for dinner so my step-dad went to pick her up. She is honestly so funny, she’s only 4 foot 9 inch tall and she’s crazy. Anyways, everyone started to come, my sister came home, her boyfriend came then finally my boyfriend came from work. It was honestly a good time, we watched the leaf game; which they won! Then passed out from all the food. Watching the game was pretty funny though because my boyfriend likes to scream at the tv. He is honestly one of there biggest fans. Anyways, after he slept over which was really weird since I only have a twin bed because my room is so damn small, we both felt like we were going to fall off the bed the hole night.
Dinner # 2.
This dinner wasn’t really a dinner, it was more spend time with my dad that I never see. My step-brother picked us up and we went. His kid was there, which he is the funniest baby I’ve ever heard. Honestly so funny, anyways everyone went to a different family dinner that I didn’t want to go too…long story. My sister and I stayed home with my dad, we ended up watching movies, playing connect four because it was just there, played monopoly then watched the walking dead premier! Did you know that connect four is no called inline or a line or something like that? I got killed at monopoly because my dad was just has luck apparently. The walking dead was good, I was tweeting as we were watching it. This next part if you haven’t watched it is kind of a spoiler I guess but not really. I think that they keep killing at these zombies along the fence and the blood is going into the ground which the pig eats off which they eat the pig and that’s why that guy died at the end of the episode. I also think if that pig turns into a zombie I will die laughing because that’s just funny. Anyways, go watch the show. We all went to bed which I didn’t get a good sleep because my bed is broken up there and I feel like I’m going to fall through it. But I had to go home to get ready for my third dinner.
Dinner # 3.
The third one was my boyfriend’s mum’s dinner. There was so many people and so much food, there was honestly like 15 different things you could eat, plus 4 different desserts, I was dying and so was my boyfriend. Nothing really interesting happened there. I pretty much sat there and ate then chilled with my boyfriend, his brother and he’s brother’s girlfriend but eventually just went upstairs to my boyfriends room to get away from everyone. The parent’s friends were actually annoying and think they are the shit. They didn’t even ask my name so I didn’t even say hi. I’m dating a little shit I guess it was fine and I really don’t care if they don’t like me because I will probably never see them again. I don’t even know why you would bring friends to a family event sort of thing but it was alright. Anyways, I slept over there then I had to go to the work in the morning. Now i’m just chilling at home because I’m done work.
I need to go get a package that I missed but I’m really lazy right now but I may go get it after a nap or something. I was hoping we could go get fish n chips for dinner but I don’t think that’s going to happen. Anyways, not much else to talk to about just thought I catch you up onto what was going on in this Canadian girls life.
Thanks for reading!